|BUYING A HOME?
9 Reasons to use A REALTOR®
1. A REALTOR® has the most information in one place about what is on the market, including homes listed by other REALTORS®. You won’t waste time looking at unsuitable homes.
2. A REALTOR® helps you determine how much home you can afford, how you can acquire the down payment and what financing options may be open to you.
3. A REALTOR® can help you find the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, etc.
4. A REALTOR® can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services, zoning and facilities.
5. A REALTOR® can suggest simple changes that could make a prospective home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
6. A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to a home, can be objective about it and can point out its advantages and disadvantages.
7. A REALTOR® is a skilled negotiator that acts as an agent between you and the seller to present offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached. Negotiations can get complicated when you consider factors such as price, financing, terms, date of possession, inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, equipment, the inspection process, and other known or unforeseen issues.
8. A REALTOR® is knowledgeable expert that will help you prepare the best deal and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
9. A REALTOR® is bound by a Code of Ethics and pledged to protect and promote the interest of the buyer by providing fair treatment for all parties involved in the transaction.